Memorial Scholarships

Peace Officer Dependent Scholarships

  • Any dependent of a full-time or part-time peace officer employed by or volunteering for the state of Idaho or for a political subdivision of the state of Idaho, which peace officer is or was a resident of the state of Idaho at the time such officer was killed or disabled in the line of duty shall be eligible to apply if going in or out of state for education or votech program/classes not covered under Title 33 Chapter 43.
  • The dependent shall be required to meet the educational qualifications as such institution of higher education or professional-technical College as established for other prospective students of this state.
  • The scholarships shall be available for dependents of peace officers who were killed or disabled in 1975 or thereafter.